thinking of getting a capture card for my birthday

Hi,
I'm thinking for my birthday I want a capture card. If I get it and, used it to stream my Xbox to the app, will the lag go away? Do I need OBS to use the capture card? I'm thinking for price around $100  to $250. unless there are good ones that aren't that expensive. How does the capture card hook up to the Xbox and the computer does it come with a USB cord?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector