Re: thinking of getting a capture card for my birthday

@3 and 4
PCIE is a type of slot in your computer that allows you to connect things like graphics cards and, in this case, capture cards.  It means that you wouldn't need a USB cable from the card to your PC, just an HDMI from your console to the capture card in your PC.

As for monitoring, I can confirm that you can, with the right setting up, get audio from the capture card in OBS, thus negating the need for any additional software whilst recording, should you choose to do it that way.

As for the HD60, I can't speak to it, only the capture card I use currently, the HD60 pro.  Sorry I can't be of more assistance with that side of things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector