Re: Thoughts on Shoehorning unrelated content into works of entertainment.

Jayde wrote:

Most of us have it to some degree. I am white, and male, and heterosexual. It is lucky for me that I am these things because, while I've experienced plenty of adversity from other angles, I've never been harassed or demonized due to the colour of my skin, my gender or my sexual orientation. I suspect that you can say much the same.

You suspect absolutely wrong there Jayde, actually I have endured quite a lot because of my gender, disability, and at least social  class if not actually skin colour.