Re: Best offline audio FPS to play?

sirpdex wrote:

It’s a shame really there isn’t any Battle Royale or pick up and play team death match type of games.     Since I joined a little short while ago all I have been looking out for is a decent first person shooter,  where we can pick up and spray as a team or individuals.   As when I had vision that was all are used to play with friends,  first person shooters and sports titles including football manager.
Oh how I have missed those days Hmmm.  So if any developers come across this please make it happen either a first person shooter or a football title because I would pay in a heartbeat for the game.
P. S  I would volunteer my time and music production skills in making a project for a first person shooter or a football/sports title thx.

lol i have said this many times before. we need fortnite, wee need fortnite, lol. Its what a lot of people do and if balanced correctly and even if it isn't as balanced, its what we need. How many people would play it, how many people would love it. These are things to think of. While it might be hard, all peopel want as devs is to make a popular and fun game. That is how. Make a game that will draw a lot of players. I agree with an earlier post, forget witch one. While i might want redspot back, reading the comparisons it was, eh. Barely any people, and even getting strong made things kind of borring when you can fend wherever you wnat because you have 30000 health and 500 shields and every weapon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector