Re: BrailleSense Polaris Vs. BrailleNoteTouch

Well, I haven't had the battery issue, or notepad deleting stuff but  I have had some other issues with editing where if you try to put your cursor after a new line character it won't let me. Or, in emsil, i have to leave a message and go back again to make it allow me to read the message. I heard a roomer that there's supposed to be a big update coming for the polaris by either the end of 2019 or some time in early 2020. And by the way, to the person who said there's no eloquence, update your polaris. Eloquence isn't there by default but sense you can now use other voices than the default polaris vocalizer, which you still can't use as regular tts, you can use any android tts you want.