Re: BrailleSense Polaris Vs. BrailleNoteTouch

honestly, half the issues people seem to have with the polaris I have never experienced. The battery seems to last quite a while for me, especially if I turn bluetooth and wifi off when i'm not using them. I've also had the polaris sitting for more than a day with full battery and it hasn't dropped that much. What I do is turn bluetooth and wifi off before I go to bed and only turn it on when I want to use it. Keep in mind that the polaris is like an Iphone or any other android phone in that it has to constantly search for notifications. That in and of itself can cause your abtter to drain.