Re: Suggestions for Switching from iOS to Android (Pixel 4)

@ty:
Its interesting you say that, I've found browsing with commentary on the web to not be the nicest thing ever. Inconsistent navigation for things like headings, though I'm not sure in what world headings and landmarks are one in the same, Talkback. Also what do you mean Commentary has a flicktype keyboard? You can disable explore by touch and type with GBoard's predictive feature, hoping it'll get the right one, or you can use soft braille keyboard. Maybe I'm just not practiced enough at it but I still find braille screen keyboards (at least on Android) really awkward to type with. Haven't tried BSI as flicktype is fine when I'm on iOS.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector