Re: Suggestions for Switching from iOS to Android (Pixel 4)

I have been wondering about switching for the last year or so... but I can't. I am too attached or have a lot of apple devices. Something big being iMessage. I don't know a better messaging platform that has great intigration with messages. I can go on my Mac and pick up my conversation if I need to. I plan to get another apple watch again, so that's a big one. I have airpods pro, and I can't just not use those and the intigration. I guess you could say I am what they called "
deep into apple's core". If I can find a good BSI replacement that actaully works, I'll give it a go. I need to figure out commentary screen reader, I do have osmething cheap to play with so I can monitor the progress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector