Re: Suggestions for Switching from iOS to Android (Pixel 4)

I'm a bit out of the loop, lol so I don't actually know how Flicktype works because it's been literal years since I used an iOS device. But I usually get on perfectly fine with Gboard, essentially just like touch typing on iOS. Not sure what you specifically mean by custom actions, because you do have ways to navigate by lines/headings/what have you.
About email/communication, I can say this much.
The gmail app works perfectly fine, though I don't use it often because I'm a webmail guy.
Google's own messaging app allows you to pair to a computer via code, so you can type from a lapptop if you so wish. If you wanna do it normally, works fine too. There's also the new Windows 10 phone companion thing? But I haven't tried using that quite yet, so not sure. Facebook, Messenger and Whatsapp work as well. The Twitter app at last check doesn't.
If you care about Discord? The Android version, unlike iOS last I heard, is basically completely accessible.
HTH

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector