Re: myTrueSound feedback and some comments related to audiogaming

I think it's perfectly reasonable to sell an audio game on Steam. There's a guide on this forum that should get anyone up and running with it. Besides, while it's certainly convenient to have DRM-free copies of all the digital things we purchase, it's not a right, it's a privilege. Since this dev has expressed concerns about piracy to begin with, I really wouldn't blame him if it's a Steam-only release.

I've heard good things about this game, and the only reason I personally did not purchase it is that mobile gaming in general is just not my thing, not unless it's something simple like a dice or card game. I happen to prefer playing on the PC whenever possible, it's just easier and more comfortable for me. So, I would be more than happy to purchase this game and give it a shot once the Windows version is released, regardless of which platform it ultimately ends up on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlakeT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : maria_reyes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector