Re: myTrueSound feedback and some comments related to audiogaming

Hi,
I bought Audio wizards a month ago, and liked it, despite the arcadyness. I tend to stear clear of arcade games, but I love wizard/magic themes, so I was neatly torn. I am, however, glad I bought it. I will likely buy your PC version too, because pressing keys is easier when speed is needed, in my opinion, than swiping. Loved the music, though I had a bit of trouble distinguishing the elemental sounds. I guess I'm posting to say, don't let sales discourage. New games are a treasure in this community, and I can't wait till your next one. I second what was said before about steam. I most likely will not buy the PC games if they are on steam. I thought about getting it last year, and I gave it up because, from my research on it, it's barely navigable with a screen reader.

Thanks for what you do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlakeT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : maria_reyes via Audiogames-reflector