Re: The Eventual Famine

Well blindenddangerous, that just doesn't make sense to me. Why get rid of something just because it is old when there isn't a better newer alternative?

I'm all for trying new things, but just getting the latest this that and the other to satisfy your ego seems rather shallow to me. Myself, I'd prefer a computer that actually does the  stuff I want it to as easily as possible.

At the moment that is still xp, that might not be the case in the future, but getting court up in the craze of fashions won't help, neither will becoming histerical about the some mythical security bogie man that hasn't materialized when there are perfectly normal security safeguards that can be taken.

  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aminiel
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: blindndangerous
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: crashmaster
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Lord_Raven
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris