Re: new form of english, so funny.

Hi,
I didn't even understand that last post tongue. Honestly, on a forum, its important to be understood and write properly. I know english isn't your first language, as it isn't for many people on the forum, but it is essential to make sure your postings make some kind of literal sense. for example, if i wrote without punctuation and used text speak, I'd not be respected around here. Not that i am anyway, but heh.
What i'm trying to say is, please error check your messages before posting them. Use something like MsOffice, which has an automatic spell checker.