Re: The Eventual Famine

Dark I was just going to ask whether Dosbox was accessible.  You mentioned having some dos games and that was the first thing that came to mind.  I have 2 old dos games that I occasionally play on my windows 8 machine (64 bit), but I am using dosbox to do it.  The good news is that besides needing dosbox for those 2 games, all of my other old games work without any special tricks.

When it comes to stuff like the bcs audiogames, I have no idea.  It is possible that the developer used some extremely specific method for creating them, that just can't work outside of an XP environment.  Without knowing any background on those games, I would recommend asking around first though to see if anyone has gotten them to run.  Sometimes you'll get someone spreading around that a game won't work just because they couldn't get it to run, and the rumor itself stops others from even trying.

  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Quasar
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: blindndangerous