Re: What's the Story Behind your Forum Username

Basically, I started playing redspot, and I had to pick a name. I at first went with a variation of my real name, but at the same time I was listening to AC/DC and there was this one song called Big Gun. I don't actually use this name anymore, but because I already change my username on this sight once I can't change it into anything else, or at least I think so.
Edit: I think I should also explain some other usernames I hae since I don't really use this one anymore.
So either ways, my most common one seems to be Ferrumite, which is basically iron in Latin plus cool thin at the end. There is one that I no longer use but I actually quite like and that is Drastic Supertastica. I think that I was once on SBYW and I just typed that into the chat once. Boom. That's all. There are also a million other random names I've made for different games, Lastrador, TheCrazedBartender, Seynik Reynikant, etc, and I don't think that there is any good explanation for any of these usernames, it's just something I came up with when I was sitting in that stupid "type in your name" edit box.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SpiderMan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector