Re: What's the Story Behind your Forum Username

Fun stuff, this! smile

My name doesn't really have a story behind but an explanation. I picked it on a whim because I like the goofy sound of it.
I like to not to take myself to seriously and having a name thats an onomatopoeia for car horns sounding and geese calling seemed to be a good approach for this. Also Honk is an oldschool german mild insult from the 90s for a stupid, clumsy person. And lastly one of my first online pseudonyms I've ever had was Hank Scorpio after a character from a Simpsons episode I liked. So the jump from Hank to Honk wasn't that big.
It all came together to this name which I'm not awfully proud of but I don't really care for any better ones either.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector