Re: Android Phone Recommendation

The battery on the note is not that much bigger from what I know, but personaly, I will recommend the s10.
I had both the note and the s in my hands and the s10 feels more premium, has the headphone jack and the pen on the note is pretty much useless if you can't see, at least it was when I could play with one.
With the Huawei, think if you actualy need these free things, I get that they are cool to have, but you risc having problems with US companies, or at least that is what I know.
My mother has the s10 plus and it looks gorgeous and feels awesome in the hand, but when someone showed me her note 10, I thought at first that it is some kind of a device.