Re: Android Phone Recommendation

A samsung tab a, but not the 2 gig ones, these are slow and ruin your experience.
I will have to agree on one thing, the battery on the s9 plus degrades pretty damn fast, my aunt charges that thing every 2 hours or so.
My a50 gets the updates monthly too, didn't happen with my s7 edge or anything else, but this does.
I personaly don't like stock android, but that is just my pure opinion.