Re: Sryth: Kickstarting Cognitive Dissonance

I feel exactly the same way you do, Jayde. I too started in 2004 and fondly remember the good old days. Remember when you would complete the murk, get about 500 gold and marvle because, back then, that was a ton of gold? Remember when the animal equipment was some of the best equipment in the game? To new people who haven't tried sryth, I'd actually argue that it's actually worthwhile. The backlog of old stuff is a ton of fun and still holds up to this day. It just sucks that the game has essentially been (as you say) in a holding pattern for about a decade now. It kinda seems like (from my perspective) that the GM tends to surround himself with a bunch of yes-men, unwilling to offer constructive criticism when it's truely needed.