Re: Sryth: Kickstarting Cognitive Dissonance

I've said that Sryth and I fell out in 2010 for precisely this reason, plus the fact that my previous none AG generated character from 2004 needed stupid amounts of bought equipment to keep up[ with recent adventures.
I have been considering picking Sryth back up again and maybe creating a new cha from scratch to relive some of those old days, but I don't think I'll bother now, after all, Sryth isn't the only text rpg in town anymore and there is a lot of interesting and farer priced work going on elsewhere, especially in the field of single player text rpgs.