Re: A story

Personally I'm with turtlepower on this one, indeed whilst I was joking when I posted the link to This clip from the film hoodwinked, regarding the criminal status of creepiness, I would hold by that position, since if we start dictating what people should and should not post about, we run dangerously close to being the thought police, after all, muffling discussion of sexual assault will only benefit perpetrators.

Maybe at worst stick a trigger warning on this topic so that anyone sensitive to the issue involved didn't walk into it unawares.

Yes, both Christian and the original writer of this story have been incredibly insensitive and rude, and as I said, I still don't really get the point of this, however the fact that the response in this topic has been pretty much universal condemnation speaks for itself.

Hopefully Christian will take the response to heart and learn some lessons, but if not,  ---- well I'm encouraged that despite all our differences and the recent flamewars, at least the community can actually come together and say "no, being an insensative arsehole is not okay."

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector