Re: virtual world

Hi.
I think Second life is the closest to a virtual world. There are at leased everything in there. I haven't had time to give it a serious try because I find it too complicated, but experienced users says this huge world contains everything.
virtual pet might be a replacement for some people, but it would never be a replacement if you ever have had a real pet before. Are there accessible virtual pets out there?
virtual chirches, hmm, why not? Maybe Second life have this, I don't know.
Muds have virtual chirches, but well, that is only in games. smile