Re: Announcing the return of weekly db updates.

Great job Dark as usual. Um, no, I did not mean that you are doing a dark job. Well, I suppose you are, considering you probably use a screen reader and don't look at the screen while editing the database, so that could make a dark job. Especially so if you turn your screen to black by enabling screen curtain. Anyways, the database of games was always a very good resource, especially when I was just getting started with audiogames and was wondering what to play. Even now, when hearing about a game for the first time I know that in most cases I can visit the database and get a very good description instead of asking what the game is about. So thanks as always to everyone who is working on keeping it up to date.