Re: I'd like to find some muds with an organic learning system

Hi there dark. Yes I of course knew of Geas, in fact I have 3 different characters on that one. I tried frandum but quite honestly, I could definitely see how english was a bit of a barrier for them, and after only a little while with my fledgling character, I gave it up because I had spent my only coin to get to the crossroads. I would love geas even more if it weren't for the fact that it's so very sparsely populated as is accursed lands. Quite frankly, the more I'm playing these kinds of muds, the more I'm realizing that clok mud simply can not be beaten as far as the amount of things to do which is absolutely staggering and they're some of the friendliest people I've ever had the pleasure of roleplaying with. I'm just thinking aloud here, but what I'd absolutely love to see would be for someone to take the clok mud template if you will, the same mechanics, crafting abilities and ways to learn new skills Etc, and take that same kind of template and build a futuristic science fiction world out of it. And instead of riding on horseback, you could build and fly your own ships, and instead of making things out of wood and mined metals, you could build things like blasters and other futuristic weapons and armor. Instead of mining the old fashioned way with a pickaxe, you could use futuristic mining machinery to do the job. Just my two cents for what ever they're worth. I know it'll never happen, I'm just being creative in my mind. Accursed lands would be an absolutely fantastic mud if it weren't for the sparse population and all of the many bugs in it. Have a wonderful day my friends and if you think of any more suggestions, feel free to drop them here.