Re: I'd like to find some muds with an organic learning system

Hi there Dark. Okay, if you say Frandum deserves another shot, I'll bite the bullet and try it one more time. I agree with you about wayfar 1444. That mud was cool as heck, and you could craft anything under the sun. I agree also that it does seem strange that it was taken when it was doing well and developing at a good pace. I myself hadn't played it in quite awhile, so I have no way of knowing just how well development was going, but for those of you who played it regularly, it was a wonderful experience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector