Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hay Lemm, I couldn't have said it better myself regarding balance in monster catching RPGs.
One thing I feel I need to add, however.
I've seen this in a few Pokémon fan games, where through varying mechanics, the designer limats the number of monsters the player is able to catch; thus making the game easier to balance.
While creating a monster catching RPG is indeed a dawnting challenge, it'd be a cool thing to try; several years down the road once SABLE is at; say, version 4.0... LOL!
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector