Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

@number 403,  really pleased to hear you enjoyed the latest video. As for Sable, I’ve tried to build it so that it is as intuitive as possible for anyone to pick up and start using, providing they’ve taken a look at the list of what keys do what. That being said, with a set of developer tools such as Sable I agree that documentation is hugely important. We haven’t yet written the documentation for Sable, but before its full release we intend to have written extensive documentation for Sable. The full documentation won’t be ready for when we begin our QA testing, since we are keen to move Sable into its next phase and begin external testing as  soon as possible. Another reason for not having full documentation at this stage, is documentation is often the last stage of development, since changes can occur during development and testing of software which would affect documentation. although full documentation won’t be available for QA testing, we will provide some key notes and basic information regarding Sable to help those testing it, plus I’ll be on hand to answer any questions and queries the testers have too.

Paul lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/