Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hello, and thank you for your very quick response. You answered it clearly,
and I understand very well what you mean. Continued what you do, it is very positive, and I am impatient to know the
continuation of the events. Also, I would likecongratulate at the same time the member of the team that creates the music, I
find that it is very good and it makes almost 50% ofworks in the insertion of the demo.

I specify that I use a translator to transcribe my language on the site, so sorry if sometimes it can make a mess. See you soon.