Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

@ number 405, thanks for the post. I’m really pleased  you are excited about the project, I’ll also pass your comments on to our sound designer and let him know how much you enjoyed the sounds/music in the videos. I agree with you that good sounds really do impact the quality of audio games and their videos, we’re really lucky to have a professional sound designer in the Ebon Sky Studios team.

Paul lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/