Re: TriadCity via MUD clients

Thanks for adding the extra commands.
It's actually because I realise Triad city is so different to the traditional mud that I'm trying to take time getting involved with the game before writing up a database entry, so that I can give potential players a better overview of what the game experience is actually like, quite aside from being interested myself.

IN terms of help, actually since most mud clients have an interrupt feature, just having appropriate sections of the player's guide readable with a single command in the mud would be fine screen reader wise, indeed several muds implement players guides as books or other items and players just type "read page 1" or the like to have a different section printed to the screen, but I do realise that this would take a bit of extra chopping and changing, and manifestly would be a bit redundant for people using the browser client.