Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

@261 okay so maybe he had beta testers but he didn't listen to them? That's even worse. Hello, that's the whole point of having beta testers in the first place. Like for god sake! Whatever the case may be, it's just for pardon the language here,  but shitty on all kinds of levels here. Like I said before. It would be different if let's say this were to happen, in which case I would be happy about. First version came out. It wasn't great at all like it is right now. Second version came out, he listened to people and delivered fixes and we found the game to be better than it was before. Okay, maybe I wouldn't harp on this as much as I would now, but being as, he didn't fix, anything and just added one new feature and said, oh here's a new feature and no menu fixes after we told him what needed fixing, Oh yeah, and I payed for some tokens which I had to pay, to get quack shot to work, of which, doesn't. I don't have the game anymore, but I would like my money back for that as well. Totally forgot about that until now. Yeah, that's another thing. You can't get additional tokens when you play the game again, that's shitty. You basically have to pay money to get stuff unlocked to do stuff. Sorry, not happening with this dev. I'm not about to go out of my way to support someone who will not listen to feedback and just takes stuff that we say about the game to be negative and expect everything to be positive and people lying about the game and say, oh hey, it's a good game when they feel like it's really not. Sorry, but if you can't accept feedback, then why is this even a thing in the first place? Yes, I get it, you wanna make the reality of AD, but this is nothing like the quality of audio defense at all! Oh yeah and you still haven't answered my question about the $500 server. Just because you lowered the price, doesn't mean you've answered my question. Sorry but I'm gunna keep saying stuff about this until he gets the damn point! Of which, I don't think he's getting at all. Read, through, my, posts, carefully! And precisely! I honestly think that this needs to be rewritten from the ground up. Code bass and all. Either that, or fix everything of which, I'm sure, neither is gunna happen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector