Re: HoneyGain - Make Money out of Your Own Internet!

I'd like to point out that the domain status on the WHOIS lookup is quite odd. The usual is clientTransferProhibited. Yet this prohibits deletion, renewal, and updating, as well as transference. I don't know if that's Cloud flares doing or what though.
As for the domain privacy, that's not too uncommon for privately operated websites operated by (say) an individual. My domain, for example, has my information privatized. However, compare this WHOIS data to (say) Facebooks:

Domain Information
Domain:
facebook.com
Registrar:
RegistrarSafe, LLC
Registered On:
1997-03-29
Expires On:
2028-03-30
Updated On:
2020-03-10
Name Servers:
a.ns.facebook.com
b.ns.facebook.com
c.ns.facebook.com
d.ns.facebook.com
Registrant Contact
Name:
Domain Admin
Street:
1601 Willow Rd
City:
Menlo Park
State:
CA
Postal Code:
94025
Country:
US
Phone:
+1.6505434800
Fax:
+1.6505434800
Email:
em...@fb.com
Administrative Contact
Name:
Domain Admin
Street:
1601 Willow Rd
City:
Menlo Park
State:
CA
Postal Code:
94025
Country:
US
Phone:
+1.6505434800
Fax:
+1.6505434800
Email:
em...@fb.com
Technical Contact
Name:
Domain Admin
Street:
1601 Willow Rd
City:
Menlo Park
State:
CA
Postal Code:
94025
Country:
US
Phone:
+1.6505434800
Fax:
+1.6505434800
Email:
em...@fb.com

The domain location information isn't fully privatized; we have an actual legal address and all that. The domain status is unusual, from what I've seen, but I'm no expert on WhoIs records. So Nocternus's point still stands. Good research!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector