Re: HoneyGain - Make Money out of Your Own Internet!

@91 That is a strange thing to say. If this is really a scam or steals your data or whatever and you fall for it, you will actually loose something, be it money or data. It's not as if the sceptics here tried to convince you to not play a free game or so, they are trying to save you from a scam.

To be honest, I could not believe what I saw in this topic. A site is advertised that essentially pays you "free money". This raises all the red flags at once, but still, people are willing to compromise their own security just to test it out and earn one dollar every now and then.

If I came here and said: "There is this new drug which solves all your problems, buy them now for a very special price. I can't tell you what's in those drugs, but they'll really change your life.", would you buy them?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector