Re: Looking for a new mud to play

HOnestly, I think it's just my stat spread on my character that's annoying me right now. there's somewhat of a rule of thumb to follow with main stats, and I'm a bit behind. I just need to accept that if I just try to pick the highest str value moving on the next 30 levels, I can just fix it all up from lv 100-110.

  And admittedly berserker isn't so bad playing around with it. I think I just need to keep pushing forward and grab triple kick for bosses, and boosting fury damage on everything. ANd raise fury. Still want to rais up Samurai at some point. Seems people at some point int he 100's move onto ap grinding for more class options. Samurai just seems to helpful for serving as a secondary to survive the trianing process for other jobs.

  Though on the topic of Samurai, is it just the buffing classes to put with it? I always thought combining  it with swordsman might be a fun option. The autoattacks with a samurai don't seem that great even with buffed str and atk. Just get a multi-charge quadraslam would be a burst (if slow) burst of damage. Among the other options.

  Also soldier because of that weird Material blade katana. Though Soldier would probably have better pairing options. Unless people just want to do samurai stuff until low on health, then switching to soldier moves... Hm, weird idea.

  but right, I think I'll probably play something simple for a bit to think and just play with my long neglected Geomancer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector