Re: Looking for a new mud to play

Hrm, I'm questioning if I should start over or try to scavenge a bunch of job levels at 70 to get Samurai back up. That and to figure out a class to pair up with samurai that's neat.

  One of the uh, odd htings about the Samurai job is that one of its armor option is robe. Looking down the list, there's an amazing robe option that boosts both magic attack and attack. However, ti requires a lot of wis for a job that uses str for magic attack calcs. Am I going crazy or is this normal?

   I'm guessing on the best way to build a samurai and a job to pai up with it. I see some weird things as options, including a katana that works with Soldier stuff. And limit break through the other passive is a fun option.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector