Do You Guys Ever Get Rushed to Start in Online Games

Surely, I’m not the only one who’s bothered by this. Have you guys ever had a game up on an online game, perhaps RS Games or Undead Assault, and someone comes into your game and starts telling you what to do. All too often I have a game up and I’m waiting for someone, but then another player joins my game and tells me that I need to hurry up and start. A lot of these games don’t have a kick feature, or else I would have kicked those people out of my game and not allowed them to come back in ever again. I’m not going to cave in and do what they want because it’s my game, ergo, my rules. Do you guys have any other ideas as to how to get these people to shut up?