Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Rushed to Start in Online Games

Meatbag, don't you think that's a bit rude? I understand what Dan is getting at here, it's happened to me on more than one occasion, but telling someone to "shut the fuck up" or even insulting them because they rush you to start the game early is not exactly the best way to get your point across. What ever happened to the golden rule, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you?" I mean, if you want to insult someone because you feel that it's your right because you live in a free country, then go ahead, but it's not exactly the best course of action IMHO.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector