Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Rushed to Start in Online Games

No BigGun, you can't make private games in a lot of games, i.e., Crazy Party. Sorry, but I'm not going to start a game just because someone wants me to right away. On the other side of the coin, if you’re going to rush someone to start the game on your terms, chances are you're entitled and have things handed to you on a silver platter whenever you want it. I'm not going to tolerate that, and I know many other people wouldn't either. You chose to join someone's game, so you're going to sit there and wait until the person is ready. If you can't bear to wait a few minutes, then you can just leave. It's really that simple.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector