Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Rushed to Start in Online Games

Guess what guys? I'm sick right now too. I've got a really nasty ear infection that won't go away. I can't go to the doctor and have them look at me, because I don't know if it's going to develop into something worse and I don't want to catch anything worse by going into the doctors office. I'm also frustrated because people are still panic buying and making it hard for me to get stuff from the store. Do you see me rushing people telling them to hurry up and start? No, you don't, because sick or not it would make me look like an ass if I did. Truth be told, I don't even like playing games with a lot of people outside of my group of friends anyway. If I could make a private game in every single online game out there, believe me when I say that I would. I've learned to start doing that with Undead Assault, because there are times when my other 3 friends and I want to play a game, and someone jumps in and takes the last slot and won't leave when we ask them to. Unfortunately, Undead Assault has this little glitch where some people can't make a private game because others won't be able to join, so a lot of times we don't really have a choice but to make it public. My point in saying this is that a lot of times, I don't like playing with others, and they come waltzing in and start demanding me to do things when I didn't even want them there in the first place. What do you expect me to do if I don't really have a choice but to make a game public? Also, those long formal messages I wrote above were just examples. I'm not expecting people to write a novel, I just expect them to be nice. I know there are some people who may not speak English that well, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what the word please means.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector