Re: New SoniFight, Paid User Trials and maybe MK 10 and 11

@sightless - Hey fella! Do you mean how a reticule would change to indicate that you're currently lined up to shoot someone? That's an interesting one that I hadn't thought of. Come to think of it back when I used to play CoD I remember the reticule turning green if you were lined up on an a friendly and red if you were lined up on an enemy. I think that would be perfectly do-able - but the sonification would likely need to be a looped tone that plays so it can start up really quickly. Could maybe have one tone for friendlies and another for enemies. Also, at present most configs poll memory 10 times per second so there could be up to 100ms delay - but this is per-config modifiable so maybe could drop the poll delay to 10ms or maybe even lower. I don't think I have a PC shooter that currently changes reticule when lined up - just tried out Quake Champions and that doesn't seem to have such friendly/enemy reticule changes. Do you happen to know of any non-CoD games that do that?

@flameAlchemist - SoniFight could quite likely help to make some RPG games more accessible (there's already some configs for adventure games such as Day of the Tentacle Remastered and Beneath A Steel Sky), but as mentioned previously creating configs for games can be a tricky process and takes quite a lot of time and effort.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector