Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi Everyone,

Thanks as ever to everyone for all the positive comments. I’ll answer below the couple of questions which have come in:
@number 424, thanks for the message, I’ve sent you a reply.
@number 425. Huge thanks for the interest in the project. Regarding testing, we actually haven’t announced any specifics around testing yet. Once we are ready to start looking for testers  though we will be posting out an invite both here and on our Facebook page. For this first round of external testers, we will be looking for QA testers rather than beta testers. The primary focus for the QA testers will be more about functionality rather than features, with them trying to identify any bugs not picked up by myself or the team and generally trying as hard as possible to break Sable smile

Paul lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Werner_Katz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : martsales via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Scarlet via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Viik1nki via Audiogames-reflector