Re: RPG Solo

@aaron: Yeah, it could prompt you with some ideas. But if you want to write a convincing story, you probably don't want to do what I do, and play it like a game where you have to role for everything, and accept everything exactly as it comes up.  Nobody is monitoring how you play or anything, so if you already have the answers to some of those questions, you don't need to role for them, or you can just decide what happens sometimes without ever asking, and so on.  When you play it like a game as I was, you tend to get unsatisfying story arcs. For example, the adventure I was chronicling went on for another hour or so, before the entire party got killed by a herd of 11 angry zombie centaurs. So the ambush never got constructed, the pyramid was never robbed, and the doppelgangers are still running around. So if I made that into a story, it would be totally unsatisfying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector