Re: RPG Solo

Hi,
So, here's the first part of my adventure so far, played a bit like a random gamebook type thing. I'm making decisions and sort of prompting, a bit like imaginative play.

The setting is insignificant hidden fortress involving VTOL aircraft and arachnid storage room. Your quest is to negotiate with the sith chauffeur at the dyson sphere. Trying to stop you is the illusionist skilled in mountaineering. You are currently at the platform.

Of course, I am nameless, or rather I do not wish for my name to be revealed at this time. However, this illusionist... could he already know my name?

No, but...

it stands to reason that he knows who I'm working for. After all, he is the one who is known to use a

High quality alien parasite.

From what I understand, this Alien paracite may also be the one behind the arachnid invasion. Thus, I must be prepared for combat. Do I have some weapons?

Yes.

I check my rugged backpack. A h a, a sub-issue rifle,

6 = 6[d6]

Six clips containing six lasers, strong enough for your basic thug, but nothing more. This mission is not going to be easy.
I decide to investigate the platform. I see another platform above me, a and an air duct leading below. I hope I remembered my grappling hook.

Yes.

OOC: Is this detective/marine focused?

No, and...

Critical Injury: Requires immediate attention; clearly life-threatening if not immediately deadly.

I had no time to ponder anything else. My clumsyness and wonderings had caused me to step on uneven ground. Sent spiraling downward, my stomach churning. Once I landed, I felt a hot, burning pain which would not stop. I noticed that it was not due to the floor, which was cold. I looked up. It was an arachnid! It had bit me, strengthened by the illusionist's paracite. One thought entered my mind: will I survive this?

To be continued...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector