Re: defeating the nightmare

i've had such nightmares before when i was  8 until  11 years old, i would constently wake up either swetting   or    sometimes even standing up while being chaced by someone else or    running away from someone,  i'm sort of into horer films and audio dramas  sence i was 12, i had some nightmares at that time but the reason that they don't bother me or i don't get scared of them is because   when i was yung both me and my sister were together in our  room, while mom sleeps my father continues  to watch horer films late  until 12 pm, after the room goes dark  the sounds of the monsters and the sound effects  replay them selfs in my mind,  they were chacing and honting me  on my dreems, same thing with my sister, only the   difrents is that the images , i'mve sorta becames used to them so they didn't bother me at all
as for controling my dreems i had such eperiences before whre i feel like  my self is flying  in space, sometimes i'll be able to controle it and sometimes i can't, it depends  on my focussing  or so i always thought, i tryed sometimes to     even  focus harder  to  experience  my self in a location or a place i knew, i usually went in to    an icelated room and close the doors and sat on the  chair, close my eyes and  focused on the sounds i could probably here on that place, imagining  my self in there, it  usually worked  for a short time and then i lost focus, feeling  my self in  the room again, though i don't know much about this, but these are the experiences i had  up until now

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector