Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Hi, folks, back with another request.

Is anyone available to babysit a team of six for about forty to sixty minutes? They're all nicknamed, have items, plus equipment, so I don't want them messed with. Just send me six garbage mons that you don't mind losing forever, babysit my six for a bit, and when I catch back up, I'll give you six garbage mons in exchange.

Would really appreciate this. With no school now, and with the fact that I haven't played this game in three months or so, I think it's time to give it another crack.

Team is going to be Ghost Leonatar, Blade Dodderator, Vultair, Angilish, Thundron and Mantasteel. I've tested most of these before, but not quite all, and it looks like a pretty balanced team.

Also, one of these days I'm going to make a team of six really, really good manamon, and test some six-on-six brawl strats.

Anyway, please help.