Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

I'm willing to sweeten the deal. If you want me to, I've got some high level (mid-60s) manamon you can have, as they'll just be deleted anyway. All it will need is more garbage mons of your own. Would definitely like to start this playthrough soon. High-level mons on offer: Dussocket, Grandlan, Sacraloon, Submenno, Garganchan, Placebot. No items on any of them, though one's got a golden medal I believe.