Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Room is open, BTW, if you're available. It's been open for about fifteen minutes. I'll take whoever happens along first.

Update as of an hour or so later: the room is now closed. My mind is in pieces after having to hear that musical theme for an hour straight. If you're still interested in helping, please let's set something up that's more definite. I am available for the next seven hours and will be checking on this thread regularly.