Re: finding information about android accessibility, tips, tricks and soOn

Ok so let's answer some questions.
First, the notification bar opens when you just scroll down with 2 fingers from the top of the screen, I couldn't get it all the time years ago, but now it opens 99 percent of the time.
Second, the damn in display fingerprint readrer, it took 2 days for me to get used to it, you have to know where is located, because it is not exactly on the bottom.
How you do it, take the usb c port as a reference, put your finger on the bottom and slide up like half a centimeter or even abit more, that is where the thing is and when you set it up, rotate your finger left and right, it makes it work because for some reason when you do it only straight it stops at 41 or 45.
Therd, it seems that commentary has an actually good voice assistant theme, like on android 7, not like these stupid android 4 sounds they decided to use.
And the last question I remember and I can answer is the braille keyboard.
You can't activate it if Talk back is not on and even after you activate it and you disable talkback, it prompts you when writing to enable it and doesn't show the keyboard at all.
It is not useful to me personaly because it uses the away screen thing which I can't for the fuck of me understand how it works and I didn't find a table top mode so I have no actual reason to make my phone run slower with tb.
How I helped.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector