Re: finding information about android accessibility, tips, tricks and soOn

Hi.

Well strangely swiping down with two finger on the homescreen doesn't do a thing, it just clicks, I have no idea why.

Something else I noticed, is there a way to get the function on an android device that displays a number next to apps which have something new? Things like available updates in the playstore, unread EMails, new podcast episodes and what not, I hoep you get what i mean.
Also, what launchers do you guys use? As I said I stick to nova launcher, it's quite nice in my opinion, also doesn't take up that many resources.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector