Re: silver dollar crack

Agreed with fastfinge on hardware activation being a royal pain in the ass. Since i have several computers around the house, i like having all of my software on each one work properly. I do enjoy tinkering around with software to test features, for example, i like to install different versions of windows on different hardware types to test performence and stability, amung other things. We all know how painful it can be to keep track of windows keys, however, i have free use of all versions of windows through my college, so this isn't a problem. My point with this can apply to games as well. If i wanted to play for example, tank commander on 2 different machines, assuming i lost my product key for any reason, i would have to contact david greenwood for my keys. On a good day, he will get back to me quickly, but all of this running around, keeping track, and contacting developers can be avoided with hardware based activation going the way of the dinosaurs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector